- The world’s one of leading providers of consumer Wi-Fi networking devices.
- Shipping products to over 170 countries and hundreds of millions of customers.
Why choose Range Extender?
Wireless signals have limited coverages and tend to be attenuated by barriers and other sources of noise within the air. A wireless extender is a device that extends the Wi-Fi coverage space by amplifying the original signal from the wireless access point.
- Increase signal strength
- Overcoming obstacles
- Plug and play
- More efficient and economical way to allow more people and devices to use the same router
RE200 Wi-Fi Booster AC750
- Up to 433Mbps at 5GHz; Up to 300Mpbs at 2.4GHz
- Dual band repeater connects to the router on one band and outputting a Wi-Fi signal on the other to improve performance using both Wi-Fi bands (there’s a big speed drop if the extender only has a single band)
- Manage the network in Tether app
- Ethernet Bridge – 1 * 10/100M Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- An intelligent Signal light shows the best location to install
- Customizing the SSID of the Range extender can be set different to the main router SSID mostly helps distinguish between the main router’s wireless signal to range extender’s wireless signal
For Optimal Use:
- Please place the range extender half way across the router where you get at least 50-60% of good Wi-Fi coverage from your main router. The RE LED status gives you that information after proper setup
- The initial stage please do download Hassle-free Management with Tether App and set-up close to the router then move to where you want to use it
- Don’t hide it on the floor, behind your computer or TV. Wi-Fi signals have an easier time traveling through open space
- TP-Link offers customers full product support at no extra cost, please find the contact detail on TP-Link UK website
- 1*Wi-Fi Range Extender RE220
- 1*Quick Installation Guide
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly
Compatible with 802.11 b/g/n and 802.11ac Wi-Fi devices
Dual band speeds up to 750Mbps
Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
Ethernet port allows the extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices